Wellmate Traditional Air / Water Tanks
HP Quick Connect Series
Features and Benefits
- Quick Connect
- Threadless connection: Eliminates potential for cross threading and over tightening.
- Rotating connection: The fitting rotates 360°, making for a simple effective plumbing connection.
- Multiple Plumbing Connections available: Brass or plastic, NPT, BSP, Glued Socket or Sweat.
- Corrosion-proof composite construction
- One piece, seamless inner shell molded of premium high-density polyethylene
- Sturdy molded polymeric base is corrosion and impact proof
- Outer shell is a composite of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin
- Inlet/Outlet PVC Pipe Connections - allow straight through T connection on bottom of tank for ease of piping.
- Blowdown Valve - for easy removal of sludge from tank bottom
- Hydro pneumatic Convertible - optional air volume control assembly and micronizer provide for quick and easy tank conversion. Dealers no longer need to stock more than one kind of air-over-water pressure tank.
- Higher Performance - When adapted for hydro
pneumatic applications, the Universal Series provides 50% more drawdown than similarly sized conventional tanks
- Factory Backed Warranty: Five year warranty
- Light Weight – minimizes labor cost; no need for heavy equipment
CALL 1-866-960-9621 for Wellmate Tank Parts
HP Performance Data & Prices
|Height* inlet/ outlet to floor
|30||75||6.6||16||43 3/4||1 1/2||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||26|
|40||75||9.0||16||56 1/2||1 1/2||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||29|
|40||75||8.0||21||35 1/4||2||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||34|
|80||75||17.8||21||62||2||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||44|
HP-26*see foot note
|120||75||25.5||24||72 1/2||2||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||64|
* The HP-26 must be shipped by freight because of its size and requires a delivery address to a commercial location with a loading dock or held at the freight carriers delivering terminal for customer pick up to qualify for FREE shipping. Other delivery options including additional freight charges for residential and/or remote delivery locations can be quoted and ordered by phone at 1-866-960-9621.
Need the Micronizer Installation Instructions?
Maximum external operating temperature 120°F (49°C).
Maximum internal operating temperature 100°F (38°C).
Minimum operating temperature 40°F (4°C).
* Diameter, height and weight may vary slightly without notice.
** In keeping with current industry standards, drawdown factors are based on Boyle's law. Actual drawdowns will vary depending upon system variables, including the accuracy and operation of the pressure switch and guage and operating temperature of the system.
Please Note: FREE shipping is to the lower US 48 States on all Wellmate Products. There is a FL State Sales Tax that applies only to Florida residents without a resale certificate.